Monday 19 September 2016

FINALLY BACK AGAIN

Sorry as usual it has take me so long to get back to my blog. I suddenly realised how long when our new great grandson is now just about 9 months old. The last time I wrote he was only 4 months, how time flies.
Am still enjoying the de-stash site and finding lots of things in my store room and around the house that I had forgotten about and no longer use.
I am still enjoying quilting by machine and I took a photo of the latest one so here it is.
I was really pleased with the pattern on this one as it really enhances the quilt top.
As it doesn't get picked up until tomorrow I am waiting for her reaction when she sees it, I'm positive she will be happy.
Our helicopter flying grandson is now married and living in USA, however he is returning in November to be ready for the fire season here. So it will be nice to see him and I feel a lot better when I know he's looking after all of us in the Dandenongs and surrounding areas and helping our great firefighters.
My class ladies are getting on well and some are now designing their own quilts which is fabulous. I love to see their confidence build from week to week.

Well that's about it for today, so hope you all keep well and happy.
Enjoy your patchwork and quilting.
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment