Sunday 24 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hi All,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the coming year.

We had a fabulous Christmas present, our new great grandson, he arrived on December 22nd.
mother Kelly and baby Harvey are both doing well.

I have joined a new Aussie De-Stash group so will be selling fabrics and quilts plus other quilt related things on there, they don't do as well on e-Bay as they do on the new site.

Everyone on there is a quilter both buying and selling. They are very friendly and it is a lot easier to load up things for sale that it is on e-Bay.

Plus lovely people appreciate what we are selling and it's nice to be told that we are remembered by people who came to our quilt displays so many years ago. It's certainly made our New Year a lot easier.
I did say, ages ago that I would put up a photo of one of the quilts that I recently quilted, this one is being picked up this afternoon and I remembered to photograph it.

Here it is, the person who made it did a brilliant job, it is show quality, we chose an edge to edge feather pattern and it looks great.

Well that's it for now.
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment